Monday, May 28, 2012

Where is Mike Now? - Central California

I'm in central California this week helping several Locals in one sweep.

I'll be visiting FCI Mendota for the first time and having a joint meeting with Tracie Jones, Local President, Local 1237, and the FCI Mendota administration.

Later in the week, I'll be visiting Local 3584 at FCI Dublin for a ADR Mediation in an EEO case.  I also hope to have a follow-up meeting with Jennifer Abdullah, Local President, and the Dublin Warden.  Jennifer and I had a joint meeting with the Warden the last time I visited, and it went fairly well.

While I'm in the area, I'll also be meeting with a EEO complainant from Local 1242, USP Atwater, that I'm representing. We're knee deep in discovery, and headed to hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment