Monday, December 24, 2012

Where is Mike Now? - Home for the Holidays

After many weeks of the road, I'll be enjoying some time at home for the holidays; I'm going to be at home in Hawaii for the next three weeks. I'm still going to be accessible by email and cell phone, so if you need to reach me, feel free to contact me in any way.

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for each and every one of you who fight in the trenches with me, every day, in the labor movement.

The work that we perform is frequently challenging, sometimes frustrating, and often thankless. But, we continue to fight the fight, without accolades or applause, because this isn't about any one of us, it's about a group of us standing up for all of us.

I've had a exciting first year in my role as Western Regional Vice President; and I own a great deal of that to you, the Locals who have supported me as much as I work to support you.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment