Sunday, September 28, 2014

Return of the Blog! - Where Is Mike Now? Visit to CPOF Office, FCI Mendota Hearing, Meeting with the BOP Regional Director at WXRO, and FCI Dublin Visit

I know it's been way too long since I've posted my movements on my blog. I'm going to try to be better about updating it so folks know where I am and what I'm doing.

This week, I'll be in CA making my rounds.

I'm flying in to Sacramento, CA and will swing by the Correctional Peace Officer's Foundation office to pay a visit and catch up with the staff there.

I'll then be headed to FCI Mendota to help Local 1237 with an impasse hearing over trying to bargain adequate Union office space.

I'll be swinging by the BOP Western Regional Office to meet with the Regional Director, and stopping by FCI Dublin to visit with Local 3584 while I'm in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment